Symptoms of the Patient before Treatment:
1) Display of white spots in front of eye before migraine attack started.
2) Extreme and unbearable headache since beginning of migraine attack.
3) Hypersensitivity to light and noise.
4) Frequent bouts of depression and cries.
5) Wanted to confine oneself to dark and closed room.
6) Experienced sleeplessness and required constant sedation during migraine attack.
During Sessions and Post Reiki Therapy:
1) Started feeling calm and relaxed.
2) Hypersensitivity to light and noise was greatly reduced.
3) No more sleep depravity, stopped frequent cries and felt no more bouts of depression.
My patient was a 42 years old housewife. In first meeting she informed me that she has been diagnosed with migraine. On examining her medical reports, I inquired, about her current symptoms and intensity of pain. During her case taking, I came across many important facts : A: Painful personal history and B: Family disturbances, and hence the struggles faced both in past and present.
Her expression of grief when discussed, was as follows: “I suffer extreme headaches; these attacks are frequent and are long lasting. These episodes are very, very painful, and debilitating and sometimes come with a hammering sensation. She continued, “I cannot tolerate light, and I just close all windows and doors of my room, and I make it completely dark. I cannot even open my eyes freely due to extreme heaviness on eyebrows. It remains this way for 3 to 4 days in a stretch”.
As migraine is a disorder of the nervous system, In this case, I decided to give Reiki 1st on the Crown Chakra accompanied by Reiki on 3rd Eye Chakra. But as treatment of migraine involves treatment of multiple organs, so I then went with complete “7 Chakra treatment”. Each session was carried on daily basis for 30-45 minutes. On her fifth session, I heard some success wherein she reported having a fresh mood since last 2 days. From then on, each and every session rang positive bells wherein the patient reported gradual reduction of her grave symptoms. She could now enjoy deep sleep. She was now not intolerant of noises and started staying more in open. Gradually her tormenting headaches started reducing and later she expressed how she could now enjoy her life without migraine.
“For Reiki Therapy and Alternative Medicine Counselling, contact me on email@example.com. Wishing you a Healthy life forever.”